Sunday 9 August 2015

Questions to ask in an interviewer

What opportunities will I have to learn and grow?
What is the biggest challenge is faced by the team in past few years?
What will me my role and responsibility in this role?
Am I going to be a mentor or will I be mentored? What is the size of the team?
How long have you been with the company?

Interview questions to ask about the company
What exactly does this company value the most, and how do you think my work for you will further these values?
Can you give me some examples of the most and least desirable aspects of the company’s culture?
How does this company define and measure success?

Interview questions to ask about the job
What kinds of processes are in place to help me work collaboratively?
In what area could your team use a little polishing?
What’s the most important thing I can accomplish in the first 60 days?

Interview questions to ask the interviewer
What do you enjoy most about working here?
What makes you good at your job?
Bonus interview questions to ask 
How long is the average tenure of an employee?
Where would the company like to be in five years?
Am I going to be a mentor or will I be mentored?
How will you judge my success? What will have happened six months from now that will demonstrate that I have met your expectations?
This job sounds like something I’d really like to do—is there a fit here?
Now that we’ve talked about my qualifications and the job, do you have any concerns about my being successful in this position?
What is the next step in the hiring process?
When can I expect to hear back?
By when do you hope to make someone an offer?
When is the anticipated starting date for this position?
Whom should I reach out to if I have any further questions?
How long have you been with the company?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...